Software Engineer seeking to further my career, while bringing the skills, knowledge, and experience gained from the Software Development industry while demonstrating strengths in leadership and project management.
- Responsible for maintenance and enhancement for Online Appointment Scheduling microservice architecture that integrates with various external Enterprise Health Record systems
- Build and enhance a GraphQL service responsible for consolidating enterprise services and information to support front end profiles
- Help design and build a distributed ETL system using technologies wuch as Redis, Elastic Search, and Amazon SQS
- Build and maintain various backend services used to support healthcare provider profiles
- Served as Integration Track lead for $40M system replacement project
- Acted as IT liaison for multiple business units
- Partnered with business and IT leadership to develop multi-year business capability roadmaps with enterprise architecture
- Coached business leaders on how to communicate to IT what they needed to improve business performance
- Partnered with business transformation teams (change management) to ensure effective business transformation for all initiatives
- Continually work with a variety of business partners to prioritize IT work efforts
- Regularly report out project status and roadmap to senior leadership team
- Designed and oversaw the construction of a business wide PII compliancy application
- Led complete application rebuild project of contract on-boarding processing application
- Mentor and train a team of developers on industry standard software development tools and practices
- Maintained system reliability and uptime in a 24 hour call center business
- Created a variety of custom applications to automate repetitive and time consuming tasks
- Assisted employees with technical support on multiple technologies
- Maintained web pages, databases, and other important business technologies
- Diagnose and repair a variety of technical issues from personal computers to televisions
- Educate customers on personal computer technologies and best practices
- Managed office network including desktops laptops and network printers
- Administered installation of new software, hardware, and upgrades
- Achieved 27% growth of Red Bull sales in 3 of the country’s highest volume outlets
- Regularly obtained and improved accounts by achieving the best product placement and advertising
- Acted as sales, delivery, and merchandiser for over 100 convenience stores and small markets
- Routinely improved my territory and achieved a 32% sales growth
Notable Side Projects & OSS Contributions
FFXIV ToDo - A todo tracker for the video game Final Fantasy 14. Built to teach myself React.
Battle Timer - A free Android based turn timer/counter specifically for Warmachine and Hordes players.
Hit Chance - An Android based hit/crit calculator specifically for Warmachine and Hordes Players.