BAS: Software Development Technologies
Estimated Graduation Date
- National Technical Honor Society
AAS: Computer Network Systems
- Class Valedictorian
- 3.78 GPA
- Awarded Highest Honors and Honors Certificates
- National Technical Honor Society Chapter Secretary
- MS Server Active Directory
- Linux Operating System
- Linux Server Administration
- Network Installation and Configuration
- Hardware and Software Troubleshooting
- MS Access
- Visual Basic
Director of IT
August 2009 - present
June 2008 - August 2009
- Created a custom application to automate a repetitive and time consuming task.
- Maintained system reliability and uptime in a 24 hour call center business.
- Assist employees with technical support on multiple technologies
- Maintain web pages, databases, and other important business technologies
March 2008 - June 2008
Geek Squad Technician
- Educate customers on personal computer technologies and best practices.
- Diagnose and repair a variety of technical issues from personal computers to televisions.
- Work with customers to solve issues in a timely and accurate manner.
February 2007 - August 2007
Information Technology Manager
- Managed office network including desktops laptops and network printers.
- Administered installation of new software, hardware, and upgrades.
- Oversaw shipping and receiving of high-tech telecommunications equipment.
- Successfully managed a multi-million dollar inventory.
October 2005 - February 2007
Large Format Sales Manager (2006-2007)
- Managed Red Bull sales in 3 of the country's highest volume outlets.
- Achieved 27% growth in an established territory through aggressive sales practices.
- Regularly obtained and improved my accounts by achieving the best product placement and advertising.
- Supervised a successful team of merchandisers and delivery drivers.
Convenience Account Sales Manager (2005-2006)
- Acted as sales, delivery, and merchandiser for over 100 convenience stores and small markets.
- Routinely improved my territory and achieved a 32% sales growth.
June 2005 - October 2005
Automobile Sales Representative
- Assisted customers through the process of buying or selling new and used automobiles.
- Helped customers obtain the best deal, while still looking out for the interest of the company.
October 2001 - June 2005
- Led 15 soldiers in training and mock combat situations.
- Trained over 150 US and foreign military units in preparation for overseas combat operations.
- Implemented an MS Access solution to greatly streamline the personnel office.
- Securely handled the personnel files of over 250 soldiers during my tenure.